Branded templates allow faculty, staff, and students to create custom and professional presentations that incorporate essential elements of the university’s brand.
PowerPoint templates are available in both widescreen and standard formats and include multiple page-layout options, such as title slide, bullet slides, divider slide, and closing slide.
Formal PowerPoint template
The formal PowerPoint template uses black as the prominent background color and is a good option for official, executive level presentations.
Particle pattern PowerPoint template
The particle pattern PowerPoint template uses gold as the prominent background color and is a more casual option for student audiences.
PowerPoint accessibility tips
- Maintain the heading structure and list order in these templates. They are structured for screen-reading devices.
- Ensure that font size and color contrast is sufficient.
- Use alternative (ALT) text for photos and images.
- If you include text boxes that are not a part of the template-slide layout, make sure the order for screen readers remains intact.
- If you have embedded video, ensure that the video is captioned and that the player controls are accessible.
- If you have embedded audio, include a transcript.