Survey themes offer title and unit name placeholders, an optional brand pattern background, and styling for your survey content.
Using survey themes
- Once you have started a survey project, navigate to the “Look and Feel” section and access the “Theme” tab.
- Branded survey templates are available under the “Static Themes” heading and labeled as follows:
- University of Iowa - main
- University of Iowa - alternate
Use header/footer fields to add unit identification or a title to your survey
- To place your custom text in these fields, navigate to the “Look and Feel” section and access the “General” tab.
- Add your custom text to the “Header” and “Footer” fields.
- HTML tags can be used in these fields. Use the code below to create organizational hierarchy if necessary:
- <h2>College name</h2><br />Department name
Things to keep in mind:
- These themes are meant to replace outdated custom static themes in Qualtrics.
- If these themes are missing key functionality or designs available in your current custom theme, contact email@example.com.
Access preloaded themes via the Qualtrics platform. Hawkid login required.